Thursday 30 October 2014

Trained Technicians for Oven Repair Orange County

I am a resident of Santa Ana and I have found that though our area is very posh and developed, still it lacked in many things and of them, we can count good after sales service too. We do not have any technicians who were certified till now that is since the last 4-5 years. We had this problem of finding good technicians who could fix all kinds of appliance related or plumbing related problems for instance, but failed since we felt all the trained ones lived in LA or other parts and not anywhere near Orange County. However, almost one year ago, as I was going through the websites searching for top class technicians for oven repair Orange County in general, I was surprised to discover the company ZR Appliance Repair working so close to Santa Ana too!


Since the ignition and the temperature regulator had been non-functioning for quite some time, I decided that it was time I gave them a call for oven repair after I found they had got some excellent oven repair reviews in Yelp as I found in the website, http://www.yelp.com/biz/zr-appliance-repair-orange-county-2.

So, the technician to do oven repair Santa Ana very much needed came to our home in time no doubt, but sadly was not carrying any spare parts and had to take our oven to their workshop. This caused an unprecedented delay in resuming our work and since oven means food for our home, it was indeed very big hindrance for us. Of course, I can consider that these kinds of situations may arise and the men from ZR Appliance Repair were indeed trained and certified, this thoughtlessness cost us three days, before we got back our oven (within the promised delivery date, thankfully).

However, on the other side, I was happy for one thing, and that is my requirement for a trained technician to take care of not only my oven but also for all the other kitchen appliances. I don’t know if all the technicians can guarantee this, but as far as my experience goes, at such downright less rates, our ovens were going to be maintained, cleaned and checked for any kinds of issues whatsoever. This was indeed hearty news for all those who love their appliances and considering the expense we have to do while purchasing all these appliances at any point of our life, it is indeed a cost that is very high to buy one every time it is faulty. So, we signed up for the annual maintenance schemes with ZR Appliance Repair and till date have been receiving the monthly checkup fine.

The technicians give us a call and since its scheduled, I make sure to take that day off and stay at home to help them do their work without any problem. On a scale of ten, I would give them eight for their service and their relation at making us satisfied by offering professional oven repair services DCS, GE and Viking.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment