Wednesday 29 October 2014

For Efficient Appliance Service, Orange County has ZR Appliance Repair

I am a teacher based in Santa Ana and since I live a little to the interiors of the city, I do not often get the most of the top services that people living in cities can get. This had been our family house, complete with all the appliances and therefore, I had to keep a list of phone numbers of all kinds of technicians. For appliance repair,I normally have to run from pillar to post and so when someone buys or gifts us an appliance, instead of becoming happy, I get worked up since, it is very difficult to find excellent technician for appliance repair Santa Ana based especially, brands like Sub-Zero, Viking, DCS, GE, Kenmore, Thermador and this means I have to spend a lot of money to drive with the appliance to the main part of the town. However, thankfully, my friend living in another part of Orange County visited me and suggested that I seek the expert services of ZR Appliance Repair. However, he also suggested that I read through few appliance repair reviews from Yelp and then if I am satisfied only then I can go ahead. 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/zr-appliance-repair-orange-county-2


However, the next time, my refrigerator broke down and sent out warm water leaking from all doors that propelled me to the website of Yelp. I saw few helpful and few not so helpful reviews. I personally do not believe in great reviews of all products, but for a change, I saw some genuine reviews and my belief in the reviews prevailed when I saw a colleague of mine referring the company to me.Visit the website of http://www.yelp.com/biz/zr-appliance-repair-orange-county-2 for more reviews.

The company ZR Appliance Repair was based in LA and in Orange County and that included Santa Ana! This was a great relief to me at first, since it said the services could reach my home in short time. For the first time in many years, I had no problem for appliance repair Orange County based, since the technician would not take ages to come down to my place for appliance service. I felt very happy and then I looked at the list of services they do and was glad there too, since they repaired almost all or many of the appliances that I had and the brands too confirmed to the ones I had.

My friend too had said that the technicians from ZR Appliance Repair were very spontaneous at responding to our phone call. Of course, I was still quite apprehensive about this and found the technician coming in a little later than the promised time and here was the only time, I was a little angry. The tech guy seemed practiced as he silently and efficiently went about repairing the appliances all by himself, and not delaying in anything. His work was mess-free and this was one reason that I found myself forgiving the delay he had made answering to the call. But then like all other services, one can’t expect a hundred percent from every service these days!

Thanks Yelp!

No comments:

Post a Comment