Wednesday 29 October 2014

Finest Refrigerator Repair Orange County based, for Fast Service

I am firstly indebted to Yelp for providing me with almost accurate refrigerator repair reviews about the company that almost saved my child’s birthday party from going a flopshow! It was last weekend when I had made jellies and cupcakes that needed some cooling in the refrigerator before the guests start arriving for my child’s birthday party. Right after hour, I luckily went to check and found the jellies still warm and no sign of cool air inside the freezer area too. I knew that I would need immediate intervention and I went through my favorite site of Yelp. I found few great helpful reviews about fridge repair that I could get in Costa Mesa, where I live. I found that in the entire Orange County area, the name of ZR Appliance Repair spelled effective and immediate help. I reached for the phone and called them up without any further delay. Of course, I mentioned URGENT in my call and I would need instant help since I had a big party in the evening to save my face. So, there I was, twiddling my thumbs when a technician came from ZR Appliance Repair. 



Till recently, I had never got top class or fast refrigerator repair Costa Mesa based and so I was pleasantly surprised, when I found that the technician came rushing with all the tools and set to work almost immediately. He gave in a report on spot about the problem and gave me an estimate on how fast he can recover the piece and where the actual problem lay. I wished the nightmare of a non-functioning refrigerator would get solved right away. So, when he sat to work with the tools, I found him working quite fast, and in the meanwhile, I was informed that the refrigerator would perform better if we opted for an annual maintenance with them so that they could come every month to keep an eye on that at very nominal rates. I decided to go for it.

Now, for the flip side, the technician did leave a little bit of mess while working, and that left me to mop around the kitchen when I should actually be getting ready for the party. So, there you go, but otherwise cost wise, ZR Appliance Repair perhaps offers the fastest and the most cost efficient refrigerator repair Orange County has yet to see. I would have to thank them for sending in help at the right time and helping my desserts to set and let me resume with my other works for the party and not spoiling it.

Later, when the Sub-Zero refrigerator was restored, I was left a little surprised too, since the cost of performing the service of high-brand fridge repair was not at all astronomical as I had hoped such a big company offering repair service would charge.

But, fortunately, I found the service and thanks to Yelp review to give me the best in repair service for Costa Mesa, as you can find from many such reviews in http://www.yelp.com/biz/zr-appliance-repair-orange-county-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment